Innovative Faux Finishing
Have you grown tired of your bland walls? We pride ourselves in offering a wide variety of distinguished, unique, eye catching decorative finishes to enhance the beauty of your space and create a wow factor! We paint wall and ceiling finishes from contemporary to traditional. We are experienced, since 2003, in matching specialty papers, unique materials or creating a custom finish based on your vision and have taken many classes from top artisans in the nation!
Through the years, we have been blessed to express our love for art in some of the most prestigious homes and businesses in Evansville, IN, Newburgh, IN Henderson, KY and the surrounding Tri State areas. At Just Fun Fun LLC, we do not push faux finishes. We provide you information to make a well informed decision when the time is right. Having trouble deciding? View our photo gallery for some of the examples of our design projects or schedule an appointment to see some of our numerous sample boards in your space with your lighting, Floor Plan, etc.
Still not seeing what you are looking for?
We are skilled at creating custom finishes based on your unique design tastes. For a small fee, we can create custom paint samples in the colors, styles and design you chose to make your design dreams come true! Our goal is to treat your space like our own home with a neat worksite and respect for your time.
Unique decorative textures and paint treatments include:
- Venetian Plasters
- Color blending
- Lusterstone (most popular)
- Architectural finishes
- Sports Art
- Economical techniques : ragging, frottage, sponging, etc.
- Dimensional & Embossed Designs
- Designer foils & Embellishments.
- Brick & Stone Effects
Most of our faux finishes can simply be painted over or in some cases, a light sanding may be required. However, change is way less frequent because you will love your one of a kind faux finished walls for a long time! They are durable and show less wear and tear than standard painted walls.
Are you thinking of having your kitchen cabinets painted? Want to save thousands of dollars on your kitchen remodel? Let Just Faux Fun LLC transform your existing cabinets by painting or restaining a unique finish that will update and increase the value of your home for a fraction of the cost of replacing or refacing your cabinets! If your home’s resale value is important to you, spend your money on the counter tops and update your existing cabinets with paint, glaze, or stain.
Usually you do not need to remove your dishes from the cabinets. Your kitchen will be completely usable each day. Most kitchen cabinet painting projects last about 23 weeks with only 1 week on job site. Doors are removed and sprayed off site. We can even paint thermafoil or melamine cabinets!
Why you should hire a decorative artist to paint your cabinets? An artist will:
- Know the best products to use. We use only high quality, durable, environmentally friendly water based products. Your cabinets are the most costly item in your kitchen and we know you want them to last!! Get the wrong paint job and your cabinets and home will lose value. Use the wrong products and they could chip and peel. Thinking of selling? An 80’s Oak Kitchen is undesirable! If you want your cabinets to have a high end look, you need hire an artist!
- Keep up the latest techniques and colors. A s artisans, we invest time and money in our craft. At Just Faux Fun LLC, we take classes every year to stay up to date on the latest products, finishes and hot trends in cabinetry.
- Use our specialized artistic skills to achieve the best finish for the best, competitive price and achieve the highest resale value in our market.
- Have the best tools. We invest in the finest tools and spray equipment to provide the highest level of finish and strive to prevent brush strokes or lap lines that could devalue your cabinets.
- Know GOOD PREP WORK IS KEY to any painting project but especially cabinets. We know your cabinets take a beating! They must be properly repaired, cleaned, sanded and primed, to achieve a finish that will last for years. Doors will be removed and taken off site to be sprayed.
- Love to paint! Many painters have a “GitRdone” attitude and like to “get in and get out.” As artisans, we will complete your project in a timely manner but we enjoy our work! It’s therapeutic for us! We have the patience to pay attention to detail and assure quality work is done.
Done properly, painting your cabinets will be a significant improvement that adds value to your home. If you are considering having your kitchen, bathroom or family room cabinets painted, please contact Just Faux Fun! Often, we give you an email or phone estimate by counting the number of doors and drawers and sending pictures.
Why hire a decorative painter to do standard painting? Simply because we LOVE to paint! Many painters have a “GitRdone” attitude and like to “get in and get out.” As artisans, we will complete your project in a timely manner but we enjoy our work! It’s therapeutic for us! We have the patience to pay attention to detail and assure quality work is done. Do you love to paint or would you prefer to hire a professional?
Just Faux Fun has trained,experienced interior painters to provide quality interior painting for your home or business. We provide residential and commercial painting in Evansville, IN, Newburgh, IN, Henderson, KY and the surrounding Tri state areas. Nothing transforms the look of your space like a fresh coat of paint!
Our approach to interior painting is the same as our faux finishes, cabinet refinishing, etc:
- thorough preparation
- careful cleanliness and neatness.
- uncompromising attention to detail!
- Wall repair. We will fill nail holes, caulk, sand and prime as needed.
- Wall Preparation. Have a crack or damaged wall? We can repair it or make recommendations.
- Painting: At Just Faux Fun, we use only high quality paint products appropriate for your project.
- Clean up: No job is complete till your property is thoroughly cleaned up, inspected, supplies, tools and trash removed!
- Let our trusted, insured paint professionals leave you with a space you are proud to call home!!
The fireplace is the focal point of any room. If it’s unsightly, the entire room looks off. A fireplace makeover can really enhance the beauty of your space and make a huge difference!
We love fireplace makeovers because it creates a dramatic new look for your home or business without breaking your budget. Ask how Just Faux Fun, LLC can take your fireplace from “whatever” to “WOW!!”
Just Faux Fun, LLC can:
- change the color of your brick or stone
- antique it to look like used brick
- white wash
- refinish painted brick to look like natural multicolored brick without messy sanding or stripping.
- refresh or update the look of your mantel
- make your tile surround look like marble or stone!
We love painting kids rooms! We can paint playful walls or add character or personalization to furniture using your child’s favorite color, Disney character, sport, etc. The creative possibilities are endless! We often use your child’s bedding as an inspiration! Make their bedroom or playroom an unforgettable space where their imaginations can grow and dreams come true!!
Let us update your treasured family heirlooms, vintage pieces, antiques or reimagine a flea market find. We can freshen a pre existing finish or create an entirely new look with paint or stains or even add some stenciling or artwork. We also love painting children’s furniture and can add their name or other personal touches to create a unique piece that can be cherished for years to come!
Trim Pieces/Switch Plates
Ever seen a stunning granite backsplash only to have your eye distracted by those unsightly outlet covers? Just Faux Fun, LLC can fix that! We can make them disappear! Techniques can be used on any type of trim such as switch plates, light rings, air registers, and audio/visual and alarm equipment ! We bring the “WOW” factor to your backsplash, ceiling, theatre room, etc. Using a keen sense for color, this artisan can match marble, woodgrain, and trompe l’oeil on trim items as well as decorative handpainting and embellishments on furniture.
Misc. Decorative Items
We are experienced with painting a variety of surfaces including metal, wood, canvas, and plastics. Don’t replace beloved mirrors, sconces, tile, frames, light fixtures, and other unusual surfaces that you think could not be painted or repaired. We can match your accessories to integrate your current design styles. I’ve even had clients ask me to replicate wallpaper or a small damaged area on furniture with several colors. We can help. Just ask!!
It’s a messy job but someone has to do it!! Let the professionals at Just Faux Fun, LLC do it for you!! We are equipped to handle the job. In some cases, other options may be available for a more reasonable price. We can assess the situation for you and make the appropriate recommendations. We do NOT, however, install wallpaper. We recommend selecting one of our gorgeous faux finishes. Then you will never have to use our wallpaper removal service again! Most of our faux finishes can simply be painted over or in some cases, a light sanding may be required.